Click for State of Alaska Home Page spacer
   Job Seekers    Workers    Employers    Researchers    Labor Shortcuts
To search our site type search terms in the box and click the find button

Foreign Labor Certification

State of Alaska > DOLWD > Foreign Labor Certification

Temporary Agricultural (H-2A) and Non-Agricultural (H-2B) Foreign Labor Certification Requests

For information and instructions on the application process for obtaining certification for foreign workers for temporary agricultural and non-agricultural jobs go to the USDOL ETA Foreign Labor Certification web site:

General questions should be directed to the Chicago National Processing Center at:

When the employer is at the step in the application process for opening a job order with the State workforce agency in Alaska, contact the AK DOLWD FLC Coordinator Yvonne L Suwaratana by e-mail or phone (907) 465-6471. The FLC Coordinator will provide the employer Alaska’s guidelines and enter the job order.



Quick Links
Foreign Labor Certification
INS Form I-9 download
Contact Info:
Temporary H-2B and H-2A
(907) 465-6471


   Job Seekers    Workers    Employers     Researchers    Department Shortcuts    Webmaster
Page Updated May 1, 2018