Click for State of Alaska Home Page spacer
   Job Seekers    Workers    Employers    Researchers    Labor Shortcuts
To search our site type search terms in the box and click the find button

State of Alaska > DOLWD > Employment Security Tax > Frequently Asked Questions


How can I contact the Internal Revenue Service?

Forms (941, etc.) (800)829-3676
Business Specialty Tax Information (800)829-1040
Employer Identification Number (801)620-7645
Forms and Publications can be found online at\formspubs/index.html
Online applications for an Employer Identification Number can be completed at


Quick Links
Employment Security Tax
Tax Rates
Office Locations
Laws and Cases
Employer Newsletters
ES Tax Handbook
Tax Calculation Cookbook
Unclaimed Refunds
Need A Speaker?


   Job Seekers    Workers    Employers     Researchers    Department Shortcuts    Webmaster
Page Updated July 31, 2014