Foreign Labor Certification
U.S. Department of Labor's Foreign Labor Certification webpage has information on the various visa programs and can be found at: https://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/
- Employers can submit documents in connection to their H-2A or H-2B applications to:
- For additional information, please contact our Statewide Foreign Labor Certification Coordinator:
Ian Sexton Ian.Sexton@Alaska.gov
- H-2B Job Order Template (PDF)
- H-2B Job Order Checklist (PDF)
- Current status of H-2B Cap Count
Warning to foreign workers
To work in the United States, you must be:
- a citizen of this country, or
- permanent legal immigrant (green card holder), or
- you must have legal documentation that allows you to work in the United States.
The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development does not assist foreign nationals in obtaining employment.
For information regarding working in the United States, please contact the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) toll free at (800) 375-5283